Friday, November 19, 2010

(They Are) Nuts!

Argh! Eli has his jokesters over so now I'm starting to get (what I call) Halo-Headache. In other words, you over hear a bunch of Halo junk that you get a very bad head ache. So if I had my iPod (touch) I would be able to tone down the headache a bit but sadly its in my room so that is not going to work. I just decided that since they are doing this totally dumb thing on the computer later I have to hold onto it as much as possible. I guess I also should try to hold on to my sanity but that's getting hard. They are talking about putting drugs in McDonald's food to boost production. I have no clue why but evidently they are "debating" whether McDonalds is good or not. Argh! The headache is getting worse!!! Ack!

No comments:

Post a Comment