Hey,
We just got back from Hood Canal! It was so much fun but at the same time totally draining. For the first few days it was really boring. Then we got to the area where everyone is coming over for Seth's birthday. Although, we are back we won't be here long. We are going to go back Tuesday, and stay till Saturday. I still don't want to go back, a week was fun but going without all the elements of the 20th centurey isn't that much fun. We actually can't get internet connection there so that's annoying. I did a ton of swimming while we were there. The first time with Seth, second with younger cousins, third with older cousins. It was fun and I finally was able to jump of a little drop-off it has there. It was pretty fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment