Hey all!
Now this is a new thing for me. I don't usually have one post just for movie reviews. Well, that's about to change. Yesterday my dad took me and Seth to see Karate Kid. Of course, we got home really late so I didn't get a chance to start AMR, but I did do a lot of brain-storming last night. So I'm well prepared. Anyway, when you see the movie you think it looks kind of dumb. Some parts are, and some parts are funny. I have to admit that some of the actions they do are very creepy. What I mean by that is that it looks like it hurts! The movie is very good and I liked it. Of course, there is a lot of bullying but that ends during the middle of the movie, but the movie is pretty long. Anyway, the acting is also pretty good. The kid who plays Dre "The Karate Kid" Parker is also Will Smith's son, so he's pretty popular. He also did really good. Jackie Chan played the old guy (I forgot his name). He was really good too. He also is very funny! All in all, I really liked the movie. Although, you need to make sure not to take really little kids, because there are some really freaky moments. Most of them are mainly just suspense though. But some kids really are almost able to kill!
So The Karate Kid gets ****1/2 stars. It would have gotten five if it would just make less violent. The "bad" kids in the movie really tear into Dre (I know weird name).
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's what Delaney said. I still want to see it though. Jayden Smith is super cute! Jackie Chan's always pretty funny. Miss ya lots.
ReplyDeleteKelly
P.S. Not liking your background it's not you, needs lots more color! :-)