Hey,
I have too much stuff to blog about so I didn't title a specific thing. Okay so I will start.
Today was the first day for our VBS and I absolutely had some fun. I helped out with the preschoolers along with 3 other adults. It was fun except we had 16 kids, but we had our had in everything and sometimes there was less. It was fun and I also have to do 2 more days. I'm super psyched! I was regretting it when I had to wake up 7:30 (am) and I'm not an early bird, but after a while I was happy.
"The Dentist" is on the the few words that can spring fear into children. Along with me! I hate the dentist. My teeth seem to have moods were they are healthy and unhealthy. It drives me crazy, because our insurance has is hopping from one place to another. I don't mind the orthodontist at all. I was used to it when I had braces and all. I wasn't even afraid at all going to our old dentist. Now we have a new one and I'm always uncomfortable. Not to mention I have to go back again this Thursday for a check-up because I had a few cavities. I know I'm a naughty girl! I just hate it there too! I don't even like my dentist. I have to have something done and they don't know if my retainer will fit me afterwards so I'm freaking out. I really need prayer. My worst pet peeve is new dentists. I hate them, and I'm pretty sensitive when it comes to my mouth and I do need prayer.
Anyway, I keep on focusing on the good to avoid the bad. Because this Saturday we're off for our first vacation of the Summer, Hood Canal! My grandparents own a house there and we haven't gone there for years, because Travis was living there. I'm glad we are going to go soon. I miss that house! The only thing I don't like about it is that once we would get there, there would be dead flies everywhere. I don't like dead flies! But it still fun because it right next to the water. There is fishing too but you mainly get flounder and rock fish (I think that is what it is).
Anyway, that is all! Please someone comment or e-mail me at aag4@comcast.net. But I must warn you that if I don't know you don't expect an answer.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment