Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Weekly Report

Hi! Now I know I haven't blogged for a very long time (in my case) but I haven't been doing a ton of things. Only just recently have we been doing our testing.

We actually started yesterday, and already I'm going crazy because when we did it with like the other homeschoolers we skipped Science & History. Well, I have to do them now and I'm about as crazy as anyone could every have expected. I just am always very self-conscious on how smart I am. Everyone jokes about homeschoolers being smart, but I'm starting to think I'm the exception. Of course, my friend/s tease me about being (in the nice version) un-smart but I don't know if that's teasing or the truth. Not to mention, my mom never shows our test score. I guess I'm just stuck with it.

Another thing that we have been doing a lot lately is watching TV. Actually since we don't have cable or anything we just watch the ones we know are good and hope for the best. My parents usually start watching it then fade off, but we never seem to. Like Psych (my #1 favorite TV Show), originally was a show my parents watched and would never let me see. I am going to give you guys a list of some of the shows I watch on occasion and most of time with my parents:
  • Psych> I love it! It's my favorite but it's also not for children at all.
  • A-Team (the old TV Show)> I love it! It's halarious. My brothers saw a preview for the new movie at the theater and decided to watch the old ones.
  • The Pretender> Now this is funny and pretty clean. The only problem with it is that it is pretty scary stuff. I really like it though.
  • Kate & Allie> I think it's really funny! But I suggest parents reading the boxes first before showing it to your kids. :)

Well, those are the main ones. I actually do watch more but right now my brain has stopped working completely for the moment. All I know, is that we got a DVD of The Pretender from Netflix and I'm counting the minutes until we can watch.

Books! I've been reading Christy for a long time and now I've read the whole series. I am kind of disappointed because now I'm just waiting for an Alex Rider from the library. Those are good books to, but it had some trouble getting here. Christy is really good and I don't know a thing wrong with it! I like it a lot, but I'm not old-fashioned. I just have a personality that likes all!

Anyway, I gotta' go. I don't know why all I know that its time to stop. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment