Monday, June 14, 2010
24/7 End of the Year Party!
Hi all! You are now reading something a crippled girl is writing so feel happy. Now some of you might be asking "why does she feel pain when all she did was go to a party?" Well, this party was by the lake and I went inter tubing. The guy who asked us how we (my and a friend of mine)wanted it said "High, Medium, or Low?" And guess what dufuss said "high". Anyway, my arms hurts, my neck hurts, & my back hurts. But everything else had a good time. It actually was the biggest adrenaline rush I've had in a while. It didn't even end until we left. I had a lot of fun. But when I first got there all we did was play Black Jack then we went swimming but me and another friend of mine (Christina) couldn't go in, too cold. Then we hung out on this blow-up thing. We did that for a while then we went on the inter tube. Anyway, my kid brother wants on the computer so bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment