Friday, June 11, 2010

Crazy! More Details!

Sorry that I didn't explain more but I was wiped out. The biggest detail is that I did get some sleep before I blogged. Actually, the night before I was just so not tired I couldn't sleep. After while I came downstairs just because. After a while, I heard a bunch of noises that ended up being Travis' cat, Rider, was wanting out. I opened his door. It was funny because after a while he would come up and Zak would come and look at him and Rider would run back downstairs. Then I would have to go back down to make sure Zak never went into Travis' room. Then I went back upstairs and did it a couple more times then finally they both gave up. I was glad. Then dad came downstairs to head for work. He was surprised but still went to work. After that I waited a little longer then my mom came down. We watched "Charles in Charge." My mom likes that show. I think it's okay-ish. Then after they finished I dragged myself up to my room and ended up sleeping till five, and it was around 11. So I got my sleep back. Anyway, I hope I can last the weekend. I think all we're gonna' do now is watch TV. Which is fine with me! Anyway, bye!

~Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment