Friday, October 30, 2009

TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!!

I cannot wait for Halloween tomorrow. I have to admit I am not feeling that great. I slept for three hours after we got back from my homeschool co-op. I am a little worried I might not be able to do anything tomorrow but I am trying to keep my energy up. It is not easy but I guess that is the problem with living on this world. You get sick you could die. I just can't wait for the rapture to happen and we all get of this world. I always seem to wish that it would happen today or the next week. I still cannot wait for Halloween to come so we can go out tomorrow. I know that we don't do that much stuff but I really hope I will be good enough to do it. I really don't know if I am completely sick but I do know that I am not at my peak condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment