Monday, October 19, 2009

!!Hair Cut!!

Yes, I got a hair cut. Just now a couple hours ago but I was in the shower then so I couldn't really blog about it yet. I use to have my hair at a little longer than shoulder length now I have it at my chin. I love getting hair cuts. I just like changing my appearance. I always liked changes unless they where like really catastrophic.

I really prefer short hair. I think it looks better on certain people, but some people look better with long hair. I know numerous people who look better with long hair. I do think that some people look good with whatever. I happen to think that I really really dull with long hair. I once grew it out and gave to to Locks of Love and got about 12-13 inches off. My mom kept on saying that they are going to love my hair.

When I was around (I don't know) five, me & my brothers, Eli & Seth, always had a different idea of what getting hair cuts was like. Bye the way my 25 year old sister, Candace, went to school in Indianapolis to cut hair so we really didn't trust her. Seth (now 12) hated getting hair cuts and would scream when he got one. We thought that maybe he had nerves in his hair. Eli (now 16) really didn't think that much about it. All he knew was that he was waisting valuable video game time. I (now 13) loved getting hair cuts and loved the feeling of looking a little bit different. Our opinions never really changed, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment