Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Evergreen

If you live in Washington you know that the weather is just about always rainy. I just went to get the mail and nearly froze my rear-end off. That is probably why people who first come to Washington think we don't do much. How can we? When it is cold, wet, and not to mention rainy. If you look around to long it makes you feel bad. I found out that you should just read a good book and all your troubles fly into oblivion. That is one of the reasons I love Washington. Since it is so wet all the time the rain makes a perfect sound for you while it rains. I guess that is why they call it the evergreen state. With all the rain it is all evergreen. That is also why I would like taking a vacation in Hawaii. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment