I am so into soccer games now. Not playing them but watching them. Actually when Travis moved in he got cable when he did. So when the games come Eli, my Dad, & Travis hang in Travis's room yelling at the TV. I thought it was silly at first then I went down there and ended up staying the whole game. I was so excited that they WON, and they were at home. I was so hyped about it. I never thought I could get so excited about it.
The only prob was that when we score you can't yell that loud because Travis's stupid cat would get mad and charge you. When we got our first goal I yelled really loud and that cat, Rider, almost pounced on me. I did pet him a little bit, when he was nice to me. He would come over and jump on my lap then while his was on my lap he would claw my lap. I now hate him.
I LOVE THE SOUNDERS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment