Friday, September 17, 2010
Alyssa's Movie Review- Letter's to Juliet
This movie I actually happened to like pretty much. It had a good plot but what you do notice are that they aren't exactly that moral. But I'm not going into detail. I still liked the movie it's pretty funny too! So that's a plus. It has a good plot. I liked it a lot! I watched it once then watched it again because if I'm going to blog about it I need to know what I'm writing about. I'd say it was pretty clean they don't show anything except for kissing and they do have some "comments." That imply things. But besides all that I'd give it a **** stars. I liked it a lot but there are some ages that probably shouldn't watch. It just would be confusing and of course they wouldn't understand. It was a sort of old fashioned love story and it's pretty easy to tell what happened. My dad guessed it during the first ten minutes. But it's still a happy ending movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment