WOW! It has been a while since I have blogged. I think maybe four or five days. That is a kind of long for me not to blog. Hhhmm?
Well, not a lot of stuff has been happening to me lately except that I started my second day of co-op yesterday and that my parents are leaving at two and won't come home till late. So me, Eli, & Seth are going to do nothing. We just have to wait until 5 o' clock to watch TV. And frankly I am okay with not vedging out for like ever.
Hey, I just remember that something SUPER big is going to happen on Monday. I going to lose my braces. I am just a little nervous about the whole getting off thing. I mean I have had these a long time and I am not excited about having them taken of when my gums have sort of surround them. YIKES!! I am also wondering what it will be like to wear a retainer. I wonder how it will feel. Anyway, TTFN!!
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so happy for you! I am glad that we can have your birthday pictures without them!! Yeah!! Kels
ReplyDelete