I am super excited about my birthday. You may be able to tell by the title of this. I am mainly excited because me and my two best friends (and my mom), Kelly & Angelina, are planning a one night trip to Great Wolf Lodge. We started talking about it the last time all went to Kelly's house. We thought it was a good idea since my birthday was coming along and my mom likes it when I hang out with my friends. So we just need to see if my dad can get the Tuesday off. I hope we can go, but with my mom on our side how can we fail?
P.s. I will put my old background on the day we go to GWL.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love birthdays! I think that they are super fun, and you get to do them every year! Plus, you get presents from people, just because you were born!
ReplyDelete