Sunday, January 3, 2010

HELLO, VANCOUVER!!

Okay, don't go crazy thinking that my family is moving to Vancouver. I actually am going to visit a friend in Vancouver. AND I AM SO EXCITED!! I have been cooped up in this house for way too long, and it was about time to get far away from it. Not the house mainly just the family. I almost forgot, I am leaving tomorrow. I am super excited about it the only very small problem is that I have to wake up at 9:00 (am) in the morning but I guess that is better than most options (like not going and waking up at 7:00 am). What makes it even more fun that it isn't just me going, my friend Angelina is going too. It is actually her dad picking me up at 9:00. So then we are going to drive there, the good part is that I have seen the house so it shouldn't be that hard to find (hopefully). I just hope that I can remember it all. So I guess I better bring some stuff to take along (like my DS).

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! I can't wait! Yeah it shouldn't be hard at all. I am waiting with bated breath for y'all to arrive!! See you when you get here! Love ya Kel

    ReplyDelete