Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Typing 2 C Maself Type

I'm sorry that I have the worst record 4 blogging I have EVAR had. I have never just blogged 3 times a month and I guess February was the first. I'm usually ma regular blogoholic. I guess I lost ma streak. :( Anywho, I'm freakin out cause I'm totally bored and a tiny bit scared cause I have some piano thingy's comin up and those definatelly aren't ma favorite. Also, if I talk in a weird slang-ish terms and get rid of vowels in certain words its just cause I txted and actually learned the "lingo" so if u have a prob I'll be sure 2 put the harder words in a little glossary at the bottom. XD In case some of u other ppl don't know wut the capital k & d means, tilt ur head 2 the left and try 2 grow ur imagination back just a little bit. Cause if u got no imagination ur dead meat. Anyway, I'm oober bored but I can either type my fingers off, annoy some ppl on e-mail or try 2 get back on re-reading some books. I've been trying to re-read Alex Rider: Crocodile Tears but I keep on getting more stuff f/ the library. Actually, I've only gotten 2 books and I just finished the 2nd one like an hour ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment