Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Alyssa's Movie Review- RED

Well, my whole family is in love w/ this movie. It is PG-13 but the youngest at our house is 13 so I guess that works. We did watch this w/ our dad and 4 a while my signature was "Wanna get pancakes!?" which is a hil-ar-ious quote f/ the movie. Keep in mind the language is pretty foul. It was the 1st movie I saw w/ the actual word that would get u slapped. I call it the slappy word just cause u wuld get really slapped if u said it. But beside that I love it 2 death! This is now the 1st movie (I think) that has gotten a notorious (drumroll pleaz) FIVE STARS: ***** (I know I'm such a softie ;) ). But I totally tell u 2 go c this movie (IF and only if u r older than 13, or u get an ok f/ ur rents. Besides that and a normal actiony violence stuff it was super. I was tempted 2 give i 41/2 stars cause of the swearing but they r 2 funny not 2 get a notorious round of 5 stars. Anyway, if u want 2 take ur (maybe) 12 yr old boy/girl I totally wuld give this a go to. Just as long as they know the difference between respectful words and not...um....so.....respectful words.

Glossary:
Rents= Parents
Pleaz= Please
Wuld= Would

1 comment:

  1. Hey if you just type like a normal person there is no need for a glossary. ;) Just kidding! I love you! I can't wait to see you! Maybe we'll have to watch Red together... I don't know.

    ReplyDelete