Tuesday, December 7, 2010
It's Gingerbread House Time!!
OMGosh!! My mom got a gingerbread house kit and me and Candace took a swing at it.........and we missed. I kinda' went crazy with the red icing I found and everyone called it (pardon the bluntness) the Slasher House. Well, it didn't look that bad. I just put it on the roof, and the door, and the windows, and the ground. But so what! It was only me and Candace. And she gave the gingerbread boy a barret. Not to mention she put too much icing near the bottom of him so it looks like....um...well....he had an accident. Now the Christmas tree is a sad story. The box said to break the cookie that held two sides, well mom did it. It broke, the wrong way. Then Seth came by and decided we wouldn't be needing it and at the top. So I have pictures and you will notice, the Slasher house is a one-of-a-kind sorta' house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment