Okay, I'm super sorry I didn't update anyone on what I got but it has been pretty busy. Okay, so I will start
- Grandparents' f/ mom's side~ got me this cute necklace (w/ mother of pearl), mini brown boots, $$, & coffee pajamas
- Grandparents' f/ dad's side~ $$, aereopostal jacket,
- Aunt & Uncle's f/ both sides~ adorabley cute bracelet and $$
- Seth~ Snickers
- Eli~ flowery pillow
- Travis~ (for the whole family) the new A-Team movie with Blue-Ray, DVD, and digital copy.
- Candace~ Ed Hardy perfume (favorite), colored eyeliner, & a "coupon" for dinner, shopping, or a movie
- Mom & Dad~ GIANT BEAN BAG CHAIR (w/ some packing peanut stuff instead of actuall beans), lap-desk, & adorabley adorable clothes.
So now I'm sorta' wiped but I would love to read what whoever anyone else got so PLEASE someone comment. Or e-mail me, only if you already have my e-mail address.
No comments:
Post a Comment