Well, this weekly report could be short or long. It just depends how long I have on the computer. Anyway I better start.
Just yesterday my family (My mom, Eli, Seth, & me) went to Bonney Lake Days to see the Chris August guy. He wasn't bad although he did sing a song called (get this) "Candy Rap." Seth is totally obsessed about it. He's weird that way. He hears a song and won't stop looking for more info about it. I just think it's because it gives him something really productive to do.
Well, another matter. I went to early service with Candace and got a mocha on the way. And on a much more surprising matter is that once I got home I hung in my pj's then I actually got dressed after everyone got home. To really understand the surprise is I never get dressed again on a Sunday when we don't have anything else to do. Well, I'm dressed like church but I'm not in my pj's. I'm wearing Calvin Klein shorts and my "Can You Hear Me Now" Acts Retreat shirt. I feel comfortable in the shorts because there above the knees and are baggy. I love comfy clothes. :-)
Boredom. It's a killer. Right now it's about to kill me because I have like nothing to do. I'm really getting excited for school to start just so I won't sit around as much. I also am excited for Christmas because on of the dresses I got from Candace is perfect for a Christmas dress. Eak!
Also, not to long ago my mom and sister took me out for clothes shopping. On thing I don't really like about shopping (with or without Candace) is the length of time it takes to find good clothes and the part about trying them on. When Candace is here she finds amazing stuff for amazingly low prices. She found a black skirt for 3 bucks! She also found this elegant dress (the Christmas one) for 5! I was surprised but in finding those cheap items of clothing she has to scour (and I mean scour) the whole clothing sale rack, and let me tell you that takes a while. And even after she tries the clothes on she usually needs to go back and get new sizes. It takes 4ever!!!! I get so tired of doing that, not to mention the really BAD clothes she finds and wants to buy because of the price. She can get cute and ugly stuff. Luckily, we saved her wallet some cash from keeping her from buying some UGLY clothes.
Anyway, I think I'm about done so I might as well go. TTFN!! LTR! And all that jazz! :-P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment