Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm Back! Again!

YEAH! No more vacation! We have been like running around like crazy. It's just so nice to be home!! I mean it was fun and all but frankly after a while of only sleeping in your own bed 4-5 nights it turns into a drag. And it's not like they were spread out. It just had a couple days in between. The only reason I could survive is because I had Monopoly on my iPhone. But I had a good time. Especially since our camp site was right in the middle of people so we got a lot of visitors.

Anyway, did you guys see my background! I was so excited about it. Especially since I'm a little excited about school. Now you might be thinking "WHAT!" But let me explain. You see, my family used to always do the same curriculum for 7 years. Well, we are starting some new ones and it's completely different! I just like the change about it. Besides, the back 2 school background was so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment