Thursday, April 7, 2011
Most Annoying Thing EVAR!!!
UghEST! I'm having probably a mental breakdown, and not the scary mental breakdown but the kind where you feel like your going CRAZY! I mean I shouldn't be doing things...yet...I do. Then you find out things that surprise you so much you feel like wearing a clown suit and going for a walk. Well, the first crazy thing is that...well....I HAVE PNEUMONIA!! Yes! Me...Alyssa....the girl who's most serious sickness has been the flu. So now I feel all weird. Not to mention enjoying telling people of my sickness. When I went to the doctor and they told me I was like "WWWHHHAAATTT!!" I didn't say that but that's probably what my face looked like. And I'm doing this weird shaking thing. Like trembling. I think I'm just really jumpy for some reason. I'M GONNA' GO INSANE!!! AAAAAAGGGGHHHH! And I actually have to use an inhaler 16 times a day. Yes! I said 16!! I have to use it 4x4 a day. I do have to take normal medication and it doesn't help that my grandpa is also taking. Ugh, *shiver* I feel so weird. And then I don't think and act like a complete IDIOT and run around outside at 8 o'clock at night taking pictures of rocks. I HAVE to be insane. I'm so WEIRD! Ugh, anywho I'm gonna' go before I really start to creep someone out.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment