Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happenstance of the Month

Well, this month has been extremely busy. Besides getting back to school I've been doing a couple things differently. But the biggest thing is that today I had to get a photo ID card. So that's exciting. The reason for the card is that I'm going to visit a friend in Spokane (WA) and this time on the plane I'm going to go alone. Now one thing you have to understand about me, is that I've never been 100% alone (from people I actually know) since I was born. So I'm a tad bit nervous, but excited. So it's more of a bitter-sweet thing, actually. I feel kinda' dorky about traveling alone. I mean, the trip isn't gonna be that long, but it's still gonna' be a long ride. I'm also sorta' wondering if I'm gonna' be stuck next to a dork. I just hope it all goes smooth. Anyway, I just thought I'd give you guys the update. Thanks for listening (okay reading)! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Yes, I know I'm commenting on ma own blog but all this turned out bein false except 4 one thing. I ended up ridin' w/ a friend of mine...Caitlin. We had a total blast on the plane! But I did freak out most of the time. The thing that is true is that I did get stuck next 2 a dork...Caitlin!

    ReplyDelete