Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Corinthians 12:10
Monday, July 27, 2009
My Pets :-)
I have a dog, a cat, and a gerbil. The dog's name is hunter,the cat's name is Zak, and the gerbil's name is Shadow (guess what color she is). Sometimes they can be wonderful sometimes not so much. My Zak wants to eat Shadow and sometimes Hunter wants to ring Zak's neck.
My name is Alyssa, I am 15 years old and am in the 9th grade. I have wonderful christian parents and have 3 brothers & 1 sister. I am a believer in our wonderful lord and savior Jesus Christ. I also am homeschooled, and am loving it.
I love Hunter!! He is so great. But Zak not so much, but whatever! Love ya,Kels
ReplyDelete